- About SD74
- Board of Ed
5th Graders at the Shedd
On Monday, August 24th, the 5th Grade class at Rutledge Hall went on a field trip to the Shedd Aquarium. The students saw so many interesting exhibits to enhance their study of amphibians. Thanks to all the parents that helped chaperone the trip. It was a great day at the Shedd!
Ice Cream Social
Recently, the PTA hosted the District's annual Ice Cream Social! There were many families, staff members, Board Members, and community friends who joined in the fun! The ice cream was delicious and the dancing was outstanding!
Thank you to everyone on the PTA for your work and continued support of District 74. A special thank you to the Lincolnwood Police and Fire Department for attending and showcasing their special vehicles.
Welcome back to all our District 74 families! It was wonderful to see all the happy and excited faces this morning as the students lined up and looked ready for their first day!
There was a flag ceremony held at both Lincoln Hall and Rutledge Hall. A huge thank you to the Lincolnwood Police Department Color Guard for making this morning so important and special.
The TOP TEN List for 2015-16
Hope you are all having a wonderful summer! At District 74, we are working hard to get ready for the 2015-16 school year.
Here is the TOP TEN LIST of all that is happening in District 74 this summer (in no particular order). Click on each list item for more information:
Bus Service is again FREE for the 2015-16 School Year!
District 74 is again offering FREE bus service for all students! Simply check "Yes" for your student to ride the bus for the 2015-16 school year in Infosnap through the school re-registration process. It's that simple. If you are not sure that you checked "Yes" or you would like to change to "Yes," simply send an email to email@example.com and the District will check that box for you.
If you have not yet completed or have not yet started the online process of school re-registration for your child(ren), please do so as soon as possible. Here are the steps:
- Use your unique "snapcode" to log into Infosnap. (This code was originally emailed to you on March 17th - if you do not have, call the Administration Building 847-675-8234 )
- Fill out the entire online form.
- Say "YES" to riding the bus.
- Click the SUBMIT button when you have completed the process.
- Proof of Residency is required (if you did not upload your paperwork in Infosnap, it must be brought into the District Office). REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE DISTRICT HAS PROOF OF RESIDENCY.
- Payment of fees is not necessary at this time. To avoid any late fees, payment should be made before the first day of school which is August 12th.
If you are planning on moving out of the District and your child is not attending District 74 for the 2015-16 school year, please notify District 74 as soon as possible.
Questions or need help? Please call the Administration Building at 847-675-8234. Keep checking the website for more bus information to come!